HHF’s site planning services address the detailed aspects of land and facilities planning. As our featured projects highlight, we have produced site plans for both public and private clients. A large portion of our military planning expertise lies in site planning.
HHF provides site planning as a stand-alone service or as part of a comprehensive master plan, depending on the needs of the project. Our site planning typically focuses on:
- Layouts and parcelization of land uses
- Internal road reserves/rights of ways
- Integration of land use and transportation components with an emphasis on bicycle/pedestrian connectivity
- Building orientation, or “footprints”
Site planning also encompasses the three-dimensional aspects of the built environment, including the placement of infrastructure and architectural and landscape architectural design elements.
As an extension of master planning, HHF may provide clients with:
- Site Development Plans
- Area or Space Utilization Plans
- Residential Subdivision Plans
- Landscape Concept Plans
- Design Guideline Documents
Planners often work in concert with our GIS & visualization staff and landscape architects during the site planning process.