Helber Hastert & Fee’s team of
professionals is committed to providing our clients with creative and practical
plans, advice, and assistance in the most timely, professional, and cost-effective
manner. Collectively, we have
- Public- and private-sector project experience in Hawaii and throughout the world.
- Excellent communication skills for report writing, community relations, and public speaking.
- Professional certifications, licenses, and memberships.
- Diverse educational credentials that enhance our wealth of in-house resources.
- Commitments in our community as volunteers and directors and members of nonprofit institutions.
Thomas A. Fee, AICP, LEED AP ND
David R. Curry, AICP
Scott H. Ezer
Richard L. Quinn, ASLA, LEED AP
Donald H. Chung, PE, ASLA
Gail U. Renard, LEED AP
Wendie R. McAllaster, ASLA
Shelley Franklin, DArch, AICP, LEED AP BD+C and ND
Rob James, GIS Analyst, GISP
Corlyn Olson Orr
Ronald Sato, AICP
Robyn Sweesy, Landscape Designer, ASLA, LEED AP
Tina Bushnell, Planner
Tara DePonte, Senior Planner/Landscape Designer
Charles A. Ehrhorn, Architect, AIA
Cindy Gamiao, Administrative Assistant
Aaron Mann, Planner
Ryan Masuda, Graphic Designer
Dane Sjoblom, Senior Planner